ADVENTURE AWAITS. WHERE WILL YOU GO?
Whether you're looking for an adrenalin-pumping day on the river, a lazy day on the lake with the family, or a week in Lake Powell…we rent bomber inflatable SUPs for all occasions.
RENT A SHABOOMEE SUP TODAY!
Our desire to spread the love of stand-up paddleboarding inspired us to provide SUP rentals in our spectacular Roaring Fork Valley, Colorado and we are soon to be in Denver Summer 2018!!
- For daily or weekly rentals for yourself or small groups, check out our rental locations below.
- To arrange a SUP party, SUP Fitness/Yoga event, special rental, custom retreats, instruction or guide services in Colorado or nation-wide, please contact us.
- If you're looking for SUP instruction, we do that too! Flat water, river, paddle technique, yoga, fitness, family, friends, locals, visitors. You name it, we'll make it happen, with FUN & SAFETY first! Check out options or contact us to schedule your adventure today!
YES TO ADVENTURE!
Please book your reservation on the "BOOK RENTAL" link above and then we will meet you at our Shaboomee Location by Whole Foods in the Willits Shopping Center near Basalt CO.
CO: Roaring Fork Valley
Best SUP rental rates in the Roaring Fork Valley!
Grab a paddleboard, hit the water, & soak up the high alpine scenery in these spectacular mountain towns & surrounding waters! Here is a list of great places for your SUP adventure!
- Aspen: Stillwater/Northstar Preseve, Twin Lakes, Grizzly Reservoir, Lost Man Resevoir)
- Basalt, El Jebel/Willits (Ruedi + Chapman Reservoir)
- Carbondale (Beaver Lake, Ruedi, Roaring Fork River)
- Glenwood Springs (Colorado River +Roaring Fork River)
- Marble (Beaver Lake)
Additional Rental Location Info:
Visit the shop or call to check availability.
Passion for SUP inspired these adventurers to build, design and manufacture high quality SUPs for affordable prices. From their home and workshop in the hills above Carbondale, the Shaboomee team also provides rentals, instruction, retreats & more.
Pick up & drop-off in Whole Foods parking lot:
340 Reed St, Basalt, CO 81621 (Willits).
Inflatable Stand-up Paddleboard, Paddle, Hand-pump, Fin, PFD (Life Jacket) & Helmet
River SUP'ing is inherently dangerous & not recommended without a guide or solid river reading skills, knowledge of the specific stretch & self- rescue skills. Always wear a helmet, PFD, proper footwear & clothing appropriate to water & weather conditions. Use of quick- release leashes on rivers are for advanced paddlers only.
Interested in renting boards from your shop?
Find out more about our Partner Program.
We'd like to hear more information about your retail location.