ADVENTURE AWAITS. WHERE WILL YOU GO?
Whether you're looking for an adrenalin-pumping day on the river, a lazy day on the lake with the family, or a week in Lake Powell…we rent bomber inflatable SUPs for all occasions.
RENT A SHABOOMEE SUP TODAY!
Our desire to spread the love of stand-up paddleboarding inspired us to provide SUP rentals in our spectacular Roaring Fork Valley, Colorado and the incredible Fayetteville, West Virginia area!
- For daily or weekly rentals for yourself or small groups, check out our rental locations below.
- To arrange a SUP party, SUP Fitness/Yoga event, special rental, custom retreats, instruction or guide services in Colorado or nation-wide, please contact us.
- If you're looking for SUP instruction, we do that too! Flat water, river, paddle technique, yoga, fitness, family, friends, locals, visitors. You name it, we'll make it happen, with FUN & SAFETY first! Check out options or contact us to schedule your adventure today!
YES TO ADVENTURE! :)
Call for availability. Scroll down for
number, pricing & more info.
CO: Roaring Fork Valley
Best SUP rental rates in the Roaring Fork Valley!
Grab a paddleboard, hit the water, & soak up the high alpine scenery in these spectacular mountain towns & surrounding waters!
- Aspen: Stillwater/Northstar Preseve, Twin Lakes, Grizzly Reservoir, Lost Man Resevoir)
- Basalt, El Jebel/Willits (Ruedi + Chapman Reservoir)
- Carbondale (Beaver Lake, Ruedi, Roaring Fork River)
- Glenwood Springs (Colorado River +Roaring Fork River)
- Marble (Beaver Lake)
Additional Rental Location Info:
Visit the shop or call to check availability.
Passion for SUP inspired these adventurers to build, design and manufacture high quality SUPs for affordable prices. From their home and workshop in the hills above Carbondale, the Shaboomee team also provides rentals, instruction, retreats & more.
pick up & drop-off in Whole Foods parking lot
340 Reed St, Basalt, CO 81621 (Willits).
Offering a variety of custom river adventures & gear, Pro River Outfitters lies in the heart of the gorgeous mountains of southern West Virginia with incredible sights, recreation, & water! Summersville Lake and the famous New River are just a few spot to enjoy the natural beauty of the area!
Check out rafting & fly fishing opportunities to!
TBA. Call for rates.
Inflatable Stand-up Paddleboard, Paddle, Hand-pump, Fin, PFD (Life Jacket) & Helmet
River SUP'ing is inherently dangerous & not recommended without a guide or solid river reading skills, knowledge of the specific stretch & self- rescue skills. Always wear a helmet, PFD, proper footwear & clothing appropriate to water & weather conditions. Use of quick- release leashes on rivers are for advanced paddlers only.
Interested in renting boards from your shop?
Find out more about our Partner Program.
We'd like to hear more information about your retail location.